All of our deployments are designed with resiliency, performance and security in mind. Our consultancy will provide recommendations on the features we see relevant for your environment.
Organisations spend large amount of budget with service providers on WAN bandwidth and Provista can assist in reducing these operational costs with real Return on Investment (ROI) savings. WAN optimisation can be achieved using bandwidth optimisers that avoid costly upgrades by accelerating application performance over your existing WAN. If requiring a new WAN solution Provista can supply MPLS, LES, P2P Wireless Bridges and VPN networks that support bandwidth hungry applications and unified communications systems by designing WAN QOS and Security features as standard.
Local Area Network design is crucial to enterprises as they have to support high density of users with high speed data and application access. Provista can assist by designing and deploying the latest LAN technologies using up to 10Gig backbones where selection of media such as correct fibres and cabling is crucial. The LAN has to be highly available and all our solutions are designed with performance and availability in mind.
Typically, our network design would include the following characteristics:
- Best-practice network designs
- Scalable and manageable IP Addressing and VLAN schemes
- Resiliency of critical network components
- Power over Ethernet (POE)
- Selection of reliable and proven software cod
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS) features
- VRRP / HSRP to provide seamless resilience in the event of gateway failure
- Rapid Spanning-tree to provide the quickest possible re-convergence times
- Dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF and EIGRP
- VTP for ease of VLAN management
- Port security on LAN access ports
- SSH software images to provide encrypted and secure management access to all network devices