IP telephony has now become a trusted and reliable concept and as such many organisations are now ready to make the transition to Unified Communications. Provista are experts in solutions design and implementation in Unified Communications. We are aware of the challenges this can present to organisations and aim to make the transition as easy as possible.
Provista IP Communications have an extensive design portfolio, with customers ranging from 50 to 5000 IP Telephony handsets across all market sectors.
Careful consideration is also given to the LAN, WAN and security challenges that are presented in a Unified Communications environment. As such Provista guide all of our customers through the requirements and pre-requisites in preparation for Unified Communications. Provista have expertise in deploying Quality of Service (QoS) and optimizing LANs and WANs to support Unified Voice and Video Applications.
Provista also offer additional services to enhance IP Telephony and Unified Communications deployments. We have expertise in the following areas to provide our customers with a comprehensive solution:
Business Benefits of Unified IP Communications
- Customizable call billing solutions, providing on-demand CDR (Call Detail Record) reporting and billing, all web-based and accessible securely from any location
- GSM Gateways, allowing businesses to leverage their existing mobile call plans from their IP deskphone; Return on Investment (ROI) is very quick and cost savings for businesses can be significant
- IP Call Recording, providing full call recording solutions for IP-based telephony systems. All calls or selected calls can be recorded, archived and retrieved on-demand and meets all regulatory requirements
- IP Contact Centre Solutions, Provista have expertise in Contact Centre solutions for leading organisations in both public and private sectors, providing advanced agent features, call queuing and IVR capabilities. We have developed applications such as wallboards customised to each customer’s requirements.
- More communication options, increasing effectiveness and efficiency of staff
- Simplified interactions for customers through single number access to people and resources
- Easier to decrease response times with real-time communications
- Ability of Real-time business communications through text applications (Instant Messaging, SMS)
- Better, faster interaction between business applications
- Easier, direct collaboration between clients and customers
- Mobilize the workforce across multiple sites and networks
- Greater cost savings for the communications infrastructure
- Presence capabilities
- Mobility features that can facilitate “instant,” multi-party conferencing when rapid decision-making is required and the appropriate people are physically dispersed
- Streamlined decision making capabilities through improved collaboration and information access
- Lower collaboration and mobile access expenses
- Reductions in business travel costs due to collaborative working using Unified Communications Applications
- Reduced Carbon Footprint