Rise of Ransomware. Are you Ready?
Recent headlines show a new generation of threats going viral on a global scale. The WannaCry and Nyetya (or NotPetya) ransomware attacks are leaving many organizations unsure of what happened and how they may be impacted by future attacks.
How do you quickly stop threats before they stop you?
- Protect devices on and off the corporate network by blocking DNS requests before a device can connect to sites hosting ransomware or exploit kits that deploy ransomware
- Stop ransomware files from running on endpoints
- Block ransomware delivered through spam and phishing emails by identifying malicious email attachments and URLs
- Address attacks before they spread
We recommend the Cisco Ransomware Defense solution, it will strengthen your defenses with detection, visibility, and intelligence.
The solution benefits include:
• Reduced risk of ransomware infections with effective security that can block threats before they
can attempt to take root
• Immediate protection that is simple to deploy, so you can stay focused on running your business
• Integrated network defenses from the DNS layer to the endpoint
• Industry-leading threat information delivered by the Cisco Talos Security Intelligence and
Research Group (85)
Sounds like something your business could benefit from?
Contact us for more information on 0345 642 4 642 or email.