Agile Working: how can your staff and organisation benefit?
To remain efficient and competitive organizations should strive to increase productivity and improve satisfaction by providing their team with a flexible, secure and collaborative work environment anywhere work needs to get done.
Benefits of Agile Workforce
A range of benefits arise from the implementation of agile working including:
- The ability to attract, retain and grow top talent
- Increased employee engagement through reduced staff absenteeism, turnover and improved staff health
- Simplification of business processes, improved workflow, and work stream management
- Decreased travel costs
- Diminished carbon footprint
- Less required office space or an additional revenue stream from space renting
Our solutions will allow your staff to:
- Join and schedule online meetings, share their screens and use HD video
- Ability to share their presence and collaborate through IM, voice, video and conferencing
- Benefit from seamless call redirection and transition when on the move
- Use 3 in 1 collaboration in virtual chat rooms, video and collaboration
- Secure file and information access via VPN
- Be protected from malware no matter where they are through Cloud security solutions
How Provista can help.
Through advanced collaborative and security technologies, we can help you solve your agile working, office space and employee productivity challenges. We offer consultancy services to help you solve business challenges and introduce you to potential solutions. We are also on hand to offer expertise within your organisation.
Get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 642 4 642.